We provide a calm, quiet, and relaxed atmosphere for you and your horse. We have an indoor arena and are just steps away from the outdoor arenas and miles of trails that Bridle Trails State Park has to offer.
Our spacious stalls measure as large as 12×24 and have skylights for natural light. We bed your horse in deep, low-dust wood shavings and clean the stalls 7 days per week. Horses are fed excellent quality hay three times daily. We feed your grain and supplements and can also substitute your own hay for special needs.
These are some of our amenities:
- Fully enclosed and lighted 60×100 ft indoor arena available 24×7
- 60 ft outdoor round pen with sand footing
- Hot and cold water wash rack with heat lamps
- Separate ready rooms for grooming and saddling
- 4 turn-out paddocks
- Tack rooms with spacious individual lockers
- Owner and trainer residing on-site
- Trailer parking at no extra charge for boarders
- Comfortable and warm club room with viewing window
- Wonderful country porch for relaxing and chatting
- Handling for farrier, vet, and therapy appointments
Board costs $690-765 depending on stall size. This includes free turnout three days per week. We offer full-care boarding only.